Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2 life 2 balance

It all started 8 weeks ago. Right before going to a conference, I decided to get a medical check up at the health center, just to be sure--my belly had swollen to a balloon, and we all know that there is a possibility birth control and pregnancy test both fail. Either that, or my one-beer-a-day consumption was giving me a beer belly, somehow.
And everything happened in a flash. Pelvic mass? Cyst? 9 inch? In danger of bursting? Potentially cancerous? Open cut surgery? Full anesthesia? Right ovary in danger? What? Why? How come?
Within a week, I woke up on a surgery bed, and the doctor's words sounded like the most beautiful piece of music. "Everything went well. You are fine now."
Recovery would be a boring story to all. Basic life function became more challenging than a 26-year-old could imagine. Fortunately I was blessed with love. With the love and support that I can never thank enough for, life peddled on.
A better life, I hope.

Life, is such a peculiar thing. Some people strive for success or fame; some live for love or honor; some believing in serving others. I am still searching for its meaning, and how to live a happy one. At the moment, it seems to me balance is the key.

After moving in with my boyfriend recently, I realize each person's life has its own balancing issues. So we'll start small, with two life to balance.

To life, to balance, to happiness.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened totally too fast for my to imagine!
    Love the "Life , is such a peculiar thing..."part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danti you're such a brave girl with a big heart. Wish you a fast full recovery! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paris! Your support has been a strong force:)

      Delete
  4. Love the theme of your blog! And all the food and recipes...Just AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I love your writing style. and keep writing!I will definitely follow up.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin